Meet my brother Frankie! He’s done me some really big favors in my life, not least agreeing to read my stories (after much cajoling on my part, and the agreement I’d buy him an all-expenses paid trip to America). Watch this space, Frankie!
Frankie is a video commentator on my stories, which he delivers with astute honesty, sometimes a little too much honesty. I value his opinion, even if it’s negative and cynical. The boy speaks from the heart. If he doesn’t like a story he doesn’t just say so, he tells you why. Now that’s feedback.
Voila Frankie’s videos and links to the associated stories:
- Video 1 for “The Man in the Gray Tie“
- Video 2 for “(He) Said, (She) Said“
- Video 3 for “The Last Page of Friendship“
- Video 4 for “A Slice of the Adirondacks“
- Video 5 for “Betting the Kitchen Sink“
- Video 6 for “Deadrise“